Tuesday, January 9, 2007

About Deb

Here are a few snapshots of me taken by my handsome husband. I think this was one of the first days I challenged him to use the camera "outside of the green box!" As you can see, I'm not much of a basketball star, but without a doubt, I love photography. This Christmas I had the amazing pleasure of giving two of my dearest friends photographs of their families. At the end of the day as my husband and I were driving home with the kids I looked over at him and shared with him that I just felt _amazing_! The day was so perfect and I was so filled up and so blessed by their reactions to seeing their photographs all put together that I had that moment. That moment where you say, "I get to do that!" Not I have to do that, I should do that, it's my job to do that...
I was able to say, "I get to do that!"

Being able to photograph people is truly a gift. It is a gift that is meant to be passed on and shared with others and I am so blessed and thankful to God to be able to say, "I get to do that!"

Want to know a little more? Head on over to the D'LyndL Website, click on "The Artist" and then my name.



Photobucket