Friday, June 27, 2008

Expecting Parents

Here you go, Missie and Chris! The two of you were so fun to work with today. The weather worked out beautifully, after a morning of nothing but rain, rain, and more rain, we were able to go outside and enjoy the amazing sunlight. Now, normally I would not post quite so many sneak peaks, but I know the two of you will be surrounded with family this weekend as you celebrate the upcoming arrival of precious Mr. J! So, I picked out 2 from our studio session and 3 from outdoors. Have a great weekend with your family and I look forward to seeing you again once your little bundle arrives!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Debi, you are amazing. Those look great. I can't wait to see the others. Its going to be so hard to choose which ones I want. Once again thank you so much.