Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adventures in Photography

Introducing Miss A. and Mr. N. This duo really gave me a workout for the day! They each took me on a mini hike through the woods. I was very blessed when Miss A took me to their prayer tree. It was this huge and beautiful tree next to an open area that let the sunlight stream in. A bit later Mr. N took me through not just the woods, but a lot of muck to get to a gorgeous open field. It was well worth the trip. Thanks for the adventures!

Another highlight of the day was shooting with their uncle who is a very talented photographer! Thanks for having me join in on your session!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




No comments: