Thursday, February 5, 2009

America's Next Top Model

This handsome guy may be familiar to my followers. You've seen him before in the photos of One Step Closer at Xtreme. Up until now my sessions with Pat have been full of music and bright, vibrant lighting. This past weekend I got to shoot Pat, unplugged so-to-speak! I was so excited when Pat approached me about being the photographer for his modeling portfolio. I got to spend a couple of hours with Pat, and his girlfriend came along too. We had so much fun! I could go on and on about them, but I'll refrain and get right to the glimpse behind the glass! More to come soon, Pat!


Photobucket


2 comments:

Stefanie said...

GIRL! Love them! Lovin the one of him on the fence. These look like they should be in a magazine!

Julie said...

These are amazing, I may have to hire you to do a shoot for me of my hubby.. hubba hubba!
'o)
love the one where he's lookin off and the buildings are faded and blurred off in the background.
great job D!