Monday, April 13, 2009

Seniors, Class of 2010

This weekend starts the Senior Model sessions! Our first model is Ryan and I can't wait for his session! (Check back for his glimpse behind the glass next week!) I'm getting so excited, I will be announcing some special offers exclusively for Class of 2010 seniors! How will you know what these offers are? Great question!

Special offers will be announced to Fans of D'LyndL Photography on Facebook, and to those who are signed up to received D'LyndL's newsletters! Head over to D'LyndL Photography on Facebook and become a Fan. You can also go to our website ~ www.dlyndlphotography.com and click on the little envelope in the upper right hand corner to join our mailing list.

Or, just zip me an email... deb@dlyndlphoto.com and I will take care of the rest!

No comments: