Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In the country! ~Binghamton Area Photographer~

This weekend I had the pleasure of heading out for the most fun session! Mr. Aidan was a riot a minute! We chit chatted the entire time like we've known each other for his entire life! This boy has the most amazing imagination, truly! He played "Ship" with me, had serious discussions with me about the clothing worn by the leprechaun in my camera, and we even got to catch crayfish and be pirates! All the while he took me on a tour of their beautiful property and introduced me to the horses and the infamous Nitro. Nitro is their spunky and most energentic chocolate lab!

Speaking of labs... Miss Charlotte is the _only_ person we will leave our lab with when we head out of town. Whenever you are in need of a kennel, give them a call over at Stay and Play Pet Care. The grounds are phenomenal and the care your four-legged family member will receive can't be beat! (Shameless plug, I know, but seriously, our boy gets so excited to go!)

Ok, I know, stop babbling and get on with the post!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: