Friday, November 6, 2009

Friends, Forever and a Day...

So, this is my friend Jen. Jen and I have been friends from the beginning... so far back in the beginning that our grandmothers were friends! I honestly don't know a time when I didn't know her. Life happens as it does and we unfortunately don't get to see one another as much as we used to, in fact, no where close... however, the most awesome part is that no matter how long it's been since we've been together, we pick up like we've never been apart.

I got an email from her a few months ago saying that she needed some photos of her with her son and she wanted to come visit for the weekend, hang out, take photos, and catch up. We had a fabulous weekend, did the whole girlie thing, fixing our hair, trading hair products, the list goes on.

To add to our fun and our tradition, we both had our first sons in the year 2000, hers in August, mine in October. So now, such a blessing, our boys are just like us. You would have thought the two of them hang out together all the time. My wish for them is to have a friendship that endures and is forever comfortable, just like ours.

Just a few shots for now, more will come later on Facebook, once I catch up my blog. (More sneak peeks are right around the corner!) Jen turned the camera on me and we had my guy take a few of us together. So many pictures in just 2 days!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: