Thursday, March 25, 2010

In Albany for conference!

We arrived in Albany today for the state photography conference. Usually about now I'm wrapping up editing for the evening, but being in a new bed on a different time schedule and with roomies doesn't help the sleep factor! Know the feeling? I have some excellent roomies, don't get me wrong, but I am not the world's best sleeper to begin with! Throw a new place in and forget about it!! It's also a bit like anticipating Christmas morning... I'm excited to meet a lot of new people, see some amazing work by other photogs and learn some fabulous new things! I'll post more when I can, until then I'm off to read my eBook until my lids begin to droop. My phone is truly indespensible when I travel! So many things in one handy device! Have an excellent night all!

No comments: