Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspirations {Binghamton Area Photographer}

It can be so easy to get caught up in getting things done that we forget to just experience joy and pleasure in the things that we love to do. For me, one of my loves is photography... but, I'm quite certain that is more than a little obvious, right? Usually my joyous moments in photography come in the form of taking shots of my children, but last week I siezed the opportunity to work with some beautiful people that stand a little taller than three apples high.

I recently added a ring light to my arsenal and I have been itching to work with it a bit on my own. Pull together a few fabulous models and I got two evenings of shooting for the bliss of shooting and trying new things! Ladies, (and David!) you were amazing and I thank you for joining in my madness!

With the joy of shooting also came the joy of post processing. Here is one of my favorite results from trying something a little different.


D'LyndL Photography,Deb Luker




I would like to give a special nod to Mr. D for being an awesome sport! He came along with his girlfriend and didn't expect to get in front of the camera. However... he came around a let me snap a few and I'm so glad he did. D, you look amazing! Seriously, ladies, am I kidding? Incredible!


D'LyndL Photography,Deb Luker



No comments: