Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Tara Staton tagged me! Check out her website, btw... she is an amazing photographer!! www.tarastatonphotography.com

Okay, so here's the scoop...

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: getting married, moving away with my husband and graduating from college

Five things on my To Do List today:

play with the twins
Edit a maternity session
figure out my new DVD burning software
post one more slideshow on my site
laundry, laundry, laundry


Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off debts
go on vacation with my family somewhere tropical
buy more lenses for my camera
buy a house with a differnt layout (not really bigger, just different) but with a much bigger yard

Three of my bad habits: staying up late
procrastinating laundry and dishes (too many other things are more fun!)
feeding my sweet tooth


Five places I have lived: 3 places in PA ~ Erie, Indiana, and Ford City... Fort Bragg, NC... and now Binghamton, NY

Five jobs I’ve had: Y2K bug searching intern (I found only 1!), toy factory worker, retail sales associate, elementary music teacher, and currently, photographer

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):

Deb Moran
Angela Hibbert
Deb Hanna
Jennifer Slivka
Jodie Minniear

Ok, three of these gals were already tagged today... I won't double tag them!

No comments: