Thursday, May 22, 2008

NYSEG Live Burn Photographs

The live burn photos are finally done and posted! The flames were mesmerizing at times! When you check out the photos see if you can see what I see... a jester playing lead guitar, a rabid bunny, a bull fighter, and the deuling jesters. Leave me a comment and let me know what you see in the flames.

Also, for those of you who are photographers that belong to the Foundations or Sweet Spot forums, and you like to play with textures in your photographs, PM me on the forum. I'll send you a couple of the flames to add to your texture arsenal.

The slideshow has just been posted over on the right. Click the link and then select "run" both times you are asked.

To take your time looking over the photos, go to the proofing area on my website and type in the password Fire1

The slideshow and proofing gallery will expire on June 1, 2008.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi! Answered the 'tag' on my blog :)

In your flame shots I saw... the head of the Sta-Puffed Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters, a rearing stallion, a turtle and a dragon. Great shots.