Sunday, January 18, 2009

Created in His Image

Tonight I headed over to New Life Ministries for a photo shoot of the Extreme service. For those of you not familiar, Extreme is the service for teens and their parents. This is my second time shooting for them and I absolutely love it because it gives me the opportunity to play with some truly unique lighting! There will be images to come as I edit, however I had to share one with you tonight. To understand the image, I'll give you a little background about the message.

Keep in mind the message was for the teens, but I don't think there are many people out there who wouldn't have been touched by Joe's message. The message was based on the fact that we are created in God's image. Yet, when we look in the mirror we pick ourselves apart... I'm too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny... and the list continues, and it's different for all of us. The end message was that the only voice that matters is God's voice, and He created us, and He did so in His image.

The image is of the mirror that Pastor Joe shattered during the message.

Photobucket



(For you photog junkies, no PS or WB magic to create the blueness... just a little stage lighting play)

1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

Deb, this image gives me chills girl! Your blog is awesome. Be blessed.