Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally I can show you!

Ok, a couple of months ago I was on a Christmas mission for one of my friends. She asked me to watch her kids for a while one day, so as soon as the kids came over we started our Christmas plotting! The oldest, Miss A, was in charge of getting the triplets all dressed and ready in coordinating clothes and it went like clockwork! I had another friend come over to watch my kiddos so I was free to work. Let me tell you what troopers these kids were to make this surprise for their parents! It was _FREEZING_ cold that day and they lasted through, coats on, coats off, all for the love of mom and dad! Here are a few for you to check out! More will be added to the main D'LyndL Site in the coming days so head over and try to find them!

Oh, and of course you'll want to know... my friends were thrilled with the photos and it even made their mom cry! I love the fact I can say I made my friend cry and it's actually a good thing! It wasn't just the photos that made her cry... I'll have to see if I can share their DVD with you... Miss A has the most amazing voice and she recorded the song that played during the DVD. Everything came together sooo beautifully! What an experience to be able to do that for them! It was such a blessing!

Photobucket

1 comment:

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

Wow, the new blog design is awesome!