Monday, January 5, 2009

Newsletter!

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since my last post! The holidays kept me hopping this year, and I'm sure you all can relate! I will be posting more photos very soon, but for now I will leave you with a little teaser... D'LyndL's January newsletter will be coming out this week with a few really exciting announcements! If you are not on the mailing list, be sure to sign up and hear what the buzz is about!

For now I will share with you my New Year's resolution for those of you who are into them... I have partnered with my dear friend Stacy to get back in the workout groove once again! We are looking forward to a happy and healthy 2009. Feel free to check in with me throughout the year and check up on me! Anyone else have resolutions for this year? Leave your comment, I'd love to hear!

No comments: