Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Beautiful Mama-to-be! ~Vestal Maternity Photographer~

Ok, so this is actually a "pre-sneak-peek." I have had a couple of ideas popping around in my brain for a few months now and was able to bring them to life today! The beauty you are about to see is actually D'LyndL Photography's first official client and my friend Abbey! (Now, if this were the real sneak peek, I would post photos from her first sesson... however, you're going to have to wait another day or two!) For now, I had to post! Abbey was such a trooper as I fussed with fabric and lights to get the effects that I was looking for. We had a fun time catching up with each other. Abbey, I am so happy for you and your growing family! Thanks for the fun afternoon! More photos coming soon, and newborn photos will follow very soon as well! (Jeremy and I are too certain of it for it to go any other way!)


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: