Saturday, August 29, 2009

A glimpse for Abbey ~Vestal Maternity Photographer~

Ok, here she is! I got a little excited and posted some early images, but here is the full glimpse behind the glass! These are a few more shots of the angelic mama that I posted a few days ago. Just for fun I'm adding on some images from their very first session with me (D'LyndL Photography's first official session, btw!) I love going back and seeing all of the changes! And Abbey, my phone is on at all hours! Can't wait for your newest arrival!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Ready for the ones from before? This was shortly after Mr. J. had arrived into their lives. The first is still one of my all-time favorite images... Daddy and J's feet....


Photobucket




And soon, three will become four....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: