Sunday, August 23, 2009

Congratulations to Michelle and John!

Last week our cousin got married! The wedding was beautiful, and I must say the flower girl and ring bearer were the most precious little angels ever! Ok, so I'm a little biased. My role in this wedding was not the photographer, it was mother of the ring bearer and flower girl, and mother of the bulletin passer-outer as well!

Speaking of the photographer... She was the fabulous Katie Mihalak! Katie and I have been chatting online for quite while now trying to coordinate a time to get together to shoot, and as it turns out, this was our first chance. We had big dreams, but little time together between her doing her job and me keeping track of the kids and visiting with family. However, we did get a small patch of time getting my two tiny tots together with John and Shelly.

Here are a few of my shots as well as some images of Katie at work! The family is loving Katie's sneak peeks and are looking forward to the final reveal! Thank you Katie, and I hope we can really coordinate our schedules soon!

Shelly and John, we love you and we are so happy for you, and the kids too! Can't wait to see you again!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: